Blogs
| More

Biscuit




Be Careful With The Liquor Kids

Hello All,
     This story is sad.  This girl drank one of those cocktails at a bar that are made from liquid nitorgen and shortly after , SHE HAD TO HAVE HER STOMACH REMOVED...



Check out this story...


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/08/gaby-scanlon-british-teen-liquid-nitrogen-cocktail-stomach-removed_n_1948433.html?1349718463&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009



Tags :  
Topics : Law_Crime
Social :




 
10/08/2012 2:05PM
Be Careful With The Liquor Kids
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
Blog Archives
Recent Blog Posts
Blog Categories