After five days of being on Dr. Oz's Two-Week Rapid Weight Loss plan, I've gotten pretty creative with my recipes. These stuffed peppers are super easy to make and oh-so-tasty to eat! The recipe is simple!
- Cook 1lb. ground turkey and add your preferred spices (just stay away from the salt.) I used taco seasonings and red pepper flakes because I like my food spicy.
- Cook 1 cup brown rice as directed then mix it with the ground turkey.
- Add vegetables. I used onions and mushrooms because that’s all that I had but feel free to add whatever you like from the Dr. Oz approved list (which is pretty much anything.)
- Cut the tops off of your red peppers and stuff them with your rice and ground turkey mix.
- Stick your peppers in the oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- I added shredded lettuce and used plain Greek yogurt as a substitute for sour cream.
- Voila! Eat and enjoy!