It's that time of year again! Time to get out the 'ol holiday sweater, trim the tree, hang the lights, bake some treats, light the candles, get out the ice scrapers, and join The Wolf for our Annual Hometown Holiday Show! This year is going to be bigger and better than ever before and it's all for Union Gospel Mission. Brought to you by LaRog Brothers Jewelers and Northside Ford Trucks. Here's what we've got goin' on this year:
WHEN: Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 - 7:30p, doors at 6:30p
WHERE: Red Lion Hotel on the River - 909 N Hayden Island Drive Portland, OR, 97217
WHO: Thompson Square, Dustin Lynch, Easton Corbin, and Jerrod Niemann
WHY: The HOWL-idays! And to benefit the women & children of Union Gospel Mission
REFRESHMENTS: Light snacks and beverages will be available for purchase. Must be 21+ to purchase alcohol.
HOTEL: Want to stay the night at the Red Lion after the show? Book your room now with promo code WOLF2013 and get a special rate of $99.50 a night! For every 10 rooms booked, Red Lion will donate $100 to Union Gospel Mission!
WHAT TO BRING: New or gently used kids clothes/socks and/or new toys for children to be donated to the families in need.
ON SALE: NOW!
General Admission: $40
Limited "LaRog Gold Circle": SOLD OUT
All ages welcome.
CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS
A portion of the proceeds from this event will go directly to Union Gospel Mission.
- Union Gospel Mission has been serving the homeless and hurting in Portland since 1927. Union Gospel Mission provides over 191,000 meals per year, clothing and referral services for Portland’s homeless.
- Union Gospel Mission is home to the LifeChange recovery program that helps people overcome addiction and other life controlling issues. LifeChange is a residential, faith-based and comprehensive program that helps people build new lives.
- In the past year, Union Gospel Mission has been stretching to serve a growing segment of the homeless population: women. Homelessness among women in Portland is up 22% since 2011.
- Union Gospel Mission is planning to establish a new facility to help women and expand to help women with children. There are women in LifeChange today waiting for the expansion to be re-united with their children.
- LifeChange for women and their children will be a safe, healing home for women escaping from addiction, domestic abuse and homelessness. The children will experience safety and healing with their mothers. We need YOUR help to make this happen!
No matter the scale of involvement, this event would not be possible without the support from the following: