Halloween is right around the corner, which means the time has come to carve pumpkins. Are you looking for something fun and unique this year? Be the envy of all your friends with a one of a kind 99.5 The Wolf or Howler pumpkin! Click here to download a 99.5 The Wolf pumpkin carving stencil, or if you would would like a challenge try your carving hands at Howler Wolf! Once you are finished carving your pumpkin, take a picture of it, fill out the form below, and upload your photo at the end. You could win a pair of unlimited wristbands to Bauman Farm and Garden AND a $100 gift card to Woodburn Company Stores! So rinse off your pumpkin, dig out your carving tools and show us your best work! General contest rules apply. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on October 21st. Brought to you by Bauman's Farm and Garden. The #1 pumpkin patch and fall festival in the Northwest!
Directions for carving:
- Print off the stencil that you would like to use
- Tape stencil to the flattest side of the pumpkin
- Using a tooth pick, or something with a point, poke through the stencil along any dotted line. This is the part that will be cut out
- Once stencil has been transferred to pumpkin, remove stencil and begin to cut along dotted line you have just made
- For Howler Wolf Stencil, only remove portion that is white on the stencil
- For 99.5 The Wolf Stencil, only remove portion that is black on the stencil